Yesterday, I saw a Walt Disney’s computer animated picture Finding Nemo-Directed by Andrew Stanton produced by Pixer animation studios. It was awesome and I enjoyed a lot. I wondered how they brought the expressions and emotions among the fishes. The story was around Nemo-a small clownfish taken care by his father Marlin who lost his wife and all other children. Since Nemo was the only child left with him he wanted to protect Nemo from all dangers and safe guard him. But Nemo felt that he need not want such protections. So he swam near a boat and was been captured by a diver. Now the pitiful Marlin started its journey in search of his son. On the way he got the help of a blue surgeon fish Dory who knows to read human written lines. Dory was with Marlin till the end in finding the direction towards Sydney. The most exciting thing about Dory is that it suffers from Short term memory loss and makes fun and makes us laugh during the serious situations. Both these fishes reaches Sydney after overcoming number of obstacles and threats by other fishes like whales and shark. Meanwhile Nemo who was caught in a dentist’s tank tries to escape along with other fishes. Finally it succeeds and goes to ocean and meets his pity father who thought his son was dead. Thus they reunite after a number of adventures. It was a good work by Walt Disney which took myself in to that aquatic world. Kids will really love it. Good creativity!! Good Music!!..
Archive for May, 2007
Hello folks, I m back after a long time. I was quiet busy with my placement preparation. Now I m glad that I have got placed in Tata Consultancy Services. About 355 students from our college and TSM have been recruited. The aptitude test which was held on 21st of May was very easy. I cleared it easily. The next day I had the Interview (both technical and HR combined). I dint prepare much for that. I just cleared AT and slept the day before that day. I was very cool on that day with no tension. After waiting for a long time under sun from 1’o clock I was called in at 5.30 p.m.There were 4 HRs and they interacted very well with me. They didn’t give much pressure and I was very much comfortable. The following questions were asked to me…
- Tell me about yourself(Stopped after 2 minutes)
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your area of interest? Why do you like it?
- Explain Dining Philosopher’s problem
- Rate yourself in java
- Explain overloading and overriding with a simple code
- Difference between C++ and Java
- Rate yourself in Data Structures
- What is the order of a function?
- What is worst case and best case?
- Explain bubble sort and binary search and their time complexities
- Explain about the intranet portal of your college-TCENet
- What do you expect from the program that u code?
- What have you learnt from programming?
- What are the disadvantages of java?
- What is a constructor?
- List the subjects that you have learnt in the past 3 years
- What is your strength?
- Your grade has grown progressively. But why did you get only 8.47 in the first semester?
- Your parents and your brother are doctors. Why did you enter this field?
- Are you happy in Engineering field? Why?
- What about location constraint? Will you go to kolkatta if you were given the job there?
- Any questions to me?
Thus the interview took place for half an hour. I answered well for all the above simple questions. All my friends got placed in TCS. CTS,Infy,Inautix are coming in next slots and we hope that all the other students will get placed very soon.
I like to extend my hearty thanx to my seniors who came and brushed up all the subjects inspite of their holidays. I wish all the best to all of the seniors who are gonna join a company now.